Using the agreements and measures drawn up by the RIVM, we will do our utmost to offer you a safe, pleasant visit. Naturally, with the hospitality Brabant is known for, as you have been accustomed to for the past 100 years. For more information about the safety measures, a virtual tour and/or movie you can also visit the hotelwebsite.
You can reserve online using the reservation form. Reserve by telephone if not available online. We provide the following options for making reservations:
PLEASE RESERVE, THERE ARE THREE OPTIONS:
• The entrance on the market side is very spacious.
• You can park in our own underground carpark (at a reduced charge) on the Burgemeester Loeffplein side.
• We look forward to receiving you in a safe manner according to RIVM guidelines.
• We offer safe dining by using a route indicated by hearts, ample table spacing and, where necessary, transparent room dividers.
• The tables in Brasserie Cé will only be available for reserved lunches or dinners between 11:45 hrs and 15:00 hrs and between 17:30 hrs and 21:30 hrs.
• If you would like to drop by for a drink or a coffee, feel free to do so between 9:00 hrs and 11.45 hrs and between 15:00 hrs and 17:15 hrs.
• Reserve for High Tea which will also be served in 2 shifts (between 10:00 hrs and 11:30 hrs and between 15:15 hrs and 17:00 hrs).
• There will be 2 shifts for lunch due to the 30 guests maximum imposed (from 12:00 hrs and from 13:45 hrs) and dinner (from 17:30 hrs and from 20:30 hrs) to enable multiple guests to visit our restaurant.